What makes these the best Osmo starter kits?
We are updating the list over the summer.
Affiliate disclosure: Some of the links on this page are affiliate links. This means that if you visit a link on our site and make a qualifying purchase, we may earn a commission. This is at no extra cost to you.
Osmo Little Genius Starter Kit for iPad
If your 4 year old loves gadgets such as smart phones and tablets, they’ll be thrilled to receive the Osmo Little Genius Starter Kit for iPad!
Designed for hand-on learning, this kit is so much fun that kids won’t even realize they’re learning while they’re playing with it.
The kit comes with the Osmo base for your iPad (IPad not included), nineteen cardboard costume pieces, thirty-eight silicone rings and sticks, a silicone play mat, and stackable storage containers for all the pieces.
Also included are 4 game apps; ABC’s, Stories, Squiggle Magic, and Costume Party. They’re all narrated by Mo the lovable monster and designed to make learning fun and engaging for your child.
To use this kit, you simply place your iPad into the Osmo base and lay the silicone play mat in front of the iPad. Then you select whichever app your child wants to do. Once you’ve done that, Mo pops up on the screen and guides your child through the activity, giving them instructions as they go along.
Kids use the cardboard costume pieces and silicone rings and sticks to create what they see on the iPad on their play mat. Mo then takes their creation and magically makes it appear on the iPad screen.
Depending on the app selected, your child could be forming the letter they see on the screen, drawing a picture, dressing a character and feeding them, or navigating storytelling adventures!
There are so many different and fun ways your toddler can learn using the apps! And because they use the same pieces in different ways for each app, they’ll be learning in a different way each time they play.
Your 4 year old toddler will be having so much fun playing this Osmo Start Kit educational game that they won’t even realize how much they’re learning. And they’ll be improving their fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination too.
While kids can play with this kit on their own, it’s even more fun for them if they play it with a friend or sibling.
The Osmo Little Genius Starter Kit is a wonderful educational toy for teaching your four year old pre-reading, creative thinking, vocabulary skills, problem solving skills, and lots more.
Why We Recommend The Osmo Little Genius Starter Kit for iPad
- Kids love watching what they create on the play mat come to life on the iPad screen!
- Comes with 4 entertaining apps filled with fun and learning
- Kids love Mo the Monster, the lovable narrator who guides them through all the activities
- Allows your child to learn through play, so they won’t even realize they’re learning
- Helps teach kids letter recognition, phonics, and vocabulary
- Great way for your child to develop their pre-reading and pre-drawing skills
- Allows your child to be creative, imaginative and express themselves while learning
- Helps improve your child’s fine motor skills, and creative thinking
- Great educational toy for helping kids develop their critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Wonderful way to enhance your child’s social and communication skills
- Provides your child with fun challenges while keeping them engaged and interested
- Kids love combining technology with play using this Osmo game
- Parents and teachers absolutely love this kit and highly recommend it!
Frequently Asked Questions
We will be adding frequently asked questions shortly.